Kite Downwind Safari Tour from Cumbuco to Jericoacoara
5 day Kitesurfing Downwind Fun and Action
- DAY 1: Cumbuco to Paracuru (28 km Downwind & Kite in Paracuru) | Overnight stay: Paracuru
- DAY 2: Lagoinha to Mundau/Baleia (32 km Downwind – 17 km kite till Guajiru and 15 -20 km to Mundau or Baleia). | Overnight stay: Guajiru or Baleia
- DAY 3: Guajiru/Baleia to Icarai de Amontada (36 or 56 km Downwind). | Overnight stay: Moitas
- DAY 4: Prea to Guriu (33 km Downwind). | Overnight stay: Jericoacoara
- DAY 5: CHECK OUT – Downwind finish in Jericoacoara.
Downwind Tour Description:
- 4 overnight stops in a ½ double room, including breakfast.
- Personal Guide on the water.
- Personal Driver with a lot of experience and knowledge.
- 4×4 car for your personal requirements.
- The car will be standby for the duration of your trip and while you are on the water.
- The car will be travelling along the beach for your safety.
- All hotels, petrol costs, rafts when crossing rivers and all of the costs of your tour guides.
- Water, snacks and fruits during downwind.
- All tour guides are with IKO Instructors.
- Language support for English, German, Portuguese.
- The guide and driver maintain a walkie talkie connection for greater safety.
- Kitesurfing lycra
- Maximum 4 persons per car.
Downwind tour from Cumbuco to Jericoacoara in short:
- 4 kite days.
- 20 – 50 km per day.
- Kite at various spots on the trip.
- Flatwater Lagoons.
- Wave Spots.
PRICE: 1021 Euro / 1098 € in the highseason (20.10.2020 – 15.11.2020)